SE® (Somatic Experiencing) Therapist
I’m Devi, a body oriented psychotherapist, relationship counsellor, senior POL facilitator and Somatic Experience Practitioner® and over the last 20 years I have become an expert in supporting hundreds of people to heal emotional pain, PTSD and other trauma related conditions.
My expertise combined with a high emotional/social intelligence and my own state of personal development are very much reflected in my work.
My work studies include, yet not limited to, Psychology, Pedagogy, Holistic Counselling, Somatic Experiencing®, Attachment Theory, Body Based Character Analysis, Breath Work Bio-Energy, Co-Dependency in Relationship, Inner Child Work, Voice Dialogue, Enneagram, Diamond Logos Essence Work, Meditation and Mindfulness.
Devi’s accredited training includes:
– 2 years of Psychology/Pedagogy at University Basel/Switzerland
– Body based Character Analysis, Breath Work and Bio-Energetic
– Group therapy, facilitator of the ‘Path of Love‘ Process
– Co-Dependency in Relationship, Inner Child Work, Voice Dialogue
– Somatic Experiencing / Trauma Resolution with Peter Levine Ph.D.
– Holistic Counselling at Sophia College, Brisbane/Australia